ExxonMobil HR Senior Professional / Leader - Baton Rouge in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Job Role Summary
Are you an experienced HR Professional? ExxonMobil is seeking HR leaders to join our dynamic team of global HR professionals driving competitive advantage through our people, and guiding the thinking for one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy providers and chemical manufacturers.
Job Role Responsibilities
You will have opportunities to:
• lead talent strategies based on data insights to improve business performance in partnership with other business leaders
• deliver change management plans, communications and enabling processes that facilitate talent strategies
• design strategic programs, plans and guidelines to support our philosophy and principles and drive business value
Depending on your skills, experience and interests, we have the roles that will allow you to leverage your skills and provide opportunities for continued growth throughout your career. Opportunities are available across multiple areas, including business partner roles, labor relations, and talent management / compensation, benefits & program design.
This position is located in Baton Rouge, LA. You should be willing to relocate within the US.
Qualifications and Experience Required
• Proven track record of providing HR solutions based on analytical insights which drive business value.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree; preference for degree disciplines which demonstrate analytical capability.
• 8+ years of HR experience, which preferably includes at least two of the following areas: Business Partner / Talent Strategy Development, Labor relations, Compensation, Benefits & Program design, Talent Design, HR Technology
Alternate Location: United States : Baton Rouge, Louisiana
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.