ExxonMobil Process Control Engineer in Beaumont, Texas
Job Role Summary
The Process Control Engineer is responsible for providing Engineering support to the Beaumont Area.
Job Role Responsibilities
• Maintain and modify existing process control applications and operator interfaces
• Identify and install new applications and interfaces to increase process safety, operability and profitability
• Provide process control support during project development, installation and startup
Expected Level of Proficiency
• MS/BS Chemical Engineering or equivalent degree
• Knowledge of refinery, ethylene or aromatics processing technologies
• Demonstrated experience with regulatory and advanced control technologies
• Experience with DMC or Real-Time Optimizers
• Knowledge of Honeywell TDC, Experion or Foxboro process control systems
• Demonstrated organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and stakeholders
• Excellent trouble-shooting skills
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or physical or mental disability.