ExxonMobil Lease Marketing Analyst in Spring, Texas
Job Role Summary
We are more than just one of the largest energy companies in the world. ExxonMobil is a place where we believe people should think independently, take the initiative, grow to their full potential and help shape the future of energy. Diversity drives innovation and we are committed to providing inclusive workplaces where everyone can thrive, regardless of their background. The safety and wellbeing of our employees is at the heart of everything we do. We build skills and competencies through training and work experiences in a wide range of assignments. With a long history of industry leadership and cutting edge innovation, we are committed to providing affordable energy to support human progress while advancing effective solutions to address climate change.
We continue to expand our trading business, transitioning to a global trading organization. To further capitalize on commercial insights, we are rapidly building our trading, origination & analytical capabilities to capture new assets and enter new market areas in the US. We are looking for passionate individuals with an entrepreneurial mind-set to drive change in our business. If successful you will be an integral part of our Crude and Condensate Trading team, supporting our Lease Marketers.
The current opportunity is for a Lease Marketing Analyst, to join our team, as part of ExxonMobil’s Spring Texas campus.
Key deliverables Include
• Preparing economics and relevant documentation for term contracts and complex tenders
• Stewardship and reporting for Crude Marketing performance on a monthly / quarterly basis
• Providing fundamental analysis, in order to identify market opportunities
• Assisting with special projects, testing and roll-outs (as required)
• Contributing to the continuous improvement of our Lease Marketing business
• Acting as back-up Scheduler for the Permian and Bakken
To be eligible for the role, you must
• Hold a Bachelor’s degree
• Experience on a crude trade floor, market supply / demand Fundamentals analysis or Lease Crude accounting experience desirable
• Crude Scheduling experience desirable
• Be able to demonstrate strong commercial acumen, an entrepreneurial mind-set and analytical/IT skills
• Possess a broad range of personal effectiveness and leadership skills, with the ability to facilitate and influence business decisions in a multi-cultural team environment
• Have fluent English language skills (written and spoken), with additional language skills being desirable
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or physical or mental disability.